Roma Cristiana Open Buses accompany you throughout the center of Rome, with 11 stops strategically positioned at the main points of interest.
Travelling through the characteristic streets of Rome on board a Roma Cristiana Open Bus is an experience that shouldn't be missed.
The Open Bus allows you to discover the city with a hassle-free “hop on, hop off” system that gives you the opportunity to get on and off the bus at any of the designated stops.
Getting on board you begin to discover the city, and you can decide to step off at any one of the characteristic sites in order to tour the city of foot, getting back on board whenever you like to visit another area of the city.
If you are interested in getting a general feel for the city, seeing it in a more panoramic way, you can take advantage of the entire itinerary (1.5 hours in duration).
On board you’ll find our accommodating staff members, who will accompany on your journey.
The audio guide is at your disposal in eight languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese), which will guide you along an interesting and enchanting Christian look at the city.
You have the option to choose between the upper level and the lower level with air conditioning during the warmer seasons.
Please note that in order to gain access to Roma Cristiana Open Bus it is sufficient to show your pass to the Roma Cristiana staff present on board.
Open Bus 11 stops
- San Pietro in Vaticano (Via della Conciliazione, 44)
- Palazzo della Cancelleria (Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 178)
- Santa Maria ad Martyres Pantheon (Via delle Botteghe Oscure, 32)
- Santa Maria in Aracoeli (Piazza Venezia)
- Stazione Termini (Piazzale del Cinquecento)
- Santa Maria Maggiore (Via Liberiana, 16)
- San Giovanni (Via Merulana, 169)
- Colosseo (Via di San Gregorio)
- Circo Massimo (Piazzale Ugo La Malfa)
- San Bartolomeo all'Isola Tiberina (Piazza di Monte Savello)
- Palazzo Farnese (Lungotevere dei Vallati, 7)
Access and visit of the Vatican Gardens are not available.